Posted on Apr 10, 2020
"In our common fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, facts and information from trusted sources are more important than ever. Since the beginning of the crisis, Russian officials have made false accusations about NATO’s role in the fight against COVID-19."
Addressing disinformation spread by Russia's state-controlled media, and via willing third parties in the west, NATO's Public Diplomacy Section has published its' rebuttal to allegations that:
- COVID-19 will break up NATO
- NATO is failing to support Allies in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 is a weapon created by NATO
- NATO exercises spread COVID-19 virus
- NATO encourages defence spending at the expense of healthcare
The document is available online here: https://www.nato.int/nato_stat...
- Vladimir Putin using the coronavirus crisis in a bid to “subvert the West” claims new report.
- Coronavirus: Putin's beneficial crisis?
- Waldemar Herdt & Markus Frohnmaier: "Russia's men in the Bundestag" call for lifting of EU sanctions".
- MH 17: Dealing With Moscow’s Propaganda Machine
- "European Parliament" media outlet exposed as Russian propaganda machine.
- Russia's propaganda machine and its agents: The Malinov case.
Follow EU Today on Social media: